Responsive Web Design and Graphic Design for Author
William Cone is an author who approached us for help with branding and graphic design, as well as designing and building him a website. William needed a site to showcase and promote his books, as well as providing readers with information about him as an author, and a blog to keep people up to date on his current status.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to William’s needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created custom branding and graphic elements, integrated into a sitemap and wireframe based on a customized layout and functionality. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we built the new website. The result is a contemporary, customized website, integrated with the Worpdress Content-Management platform, that offers advanced modern responsive styling for easy viewing on any size display, including mobile devices.
Some key features of this project:
- Site planning
- Logo design
- Customized design elements, including book mock-ups
- Responsive styling of all site elements
- Full-width responsive slider
- Search engine optimization
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management