Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center had an outdated site from a “cookie cutter” web design company. They needed a new, updated, responsive website with all of the content from their old site, as well as updated SEO, branding, and an easy-to-use editor interface.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to the needs of Tahoe Oral Surgery and Implant Center. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a sitemap and wireframe that effectively portrays his experience and knowledge as a dental implant expert to web visitors. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the new website, migrating all of the database content from the old site. The result is a contemporary, customized website built on Worpdress that offers social network integration, blogging, and information on modern dental implant techniques.
Some key features of this project:
- Logo and branding design
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Database migration from old website
- Responsive web design
- Search engine optimization
- Content creation
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management