Logo Design, Branding, and Web Design for Homeopath
Dr. Henry Kostecki was an existing client who needed a second website for his work with humans. We had previously built a site for Henry for his work with animals.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to Dr. Kostecki’s needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a sitemap and wireframe that effectively portrays his experience and knowledge to web visitors. Once those planning elements and branding were approved, we brought them into the new website. He wanted to use many of the design aspects from his Homeopathic Veterinarian site, so many of those design elements were updated and brought through. The result is a contemporary, customized website built on Worpdress that offers social network integration, blogging, and information on Dr. Kostecki’s expertise in homeopathic medicine.
Some key features of this project:
- Logo and branding design
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Responsive web design
- Search engine optimization
- Content creation
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management