Responsive Website Design for Canada-Based Construction Company
Canada-based Bear Creek Contracting contacted us needing a website redesign. My team was able to help them not only in the redesign of their site, but with search engine optimization, graphic design, marketing assistance, and server administration.
We began by planning the redesign of the website via phone and email. We reviewed their existing site for what content they had, as well as what their existing hosting plan and server offered. Next, we discussed the goals of their company to determine how we would proceed with the redesign and restructuring of the content. From there we proposed new branding that we would work into their new site, using their existing logo and a new site layout. Since there are many aspects of this large company, the site structure is very large and needed a lot of attention to detail.
Once layout and sitemap were developed and confirmed, we built the new site in a hidden development site so that the existing site could still be accessed by their customers during this time. In addition to the general plan, we also assisted with:
- photo enhancement
- graphic design
- icon creation
- slideshow programming
- text editing
- keyword research analysis
- search engine optimization
- systems administration
- Google tool integration
- testing on mobile devices and multiple browsers
- and more
Some key Technical Features of this site:
- Customized design elements
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable management areas for Projects and News
- jQuery image sliders, individually categorized and sortable
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management
The result is a clean, professional website that reflects the offerings and quality of service from this large contracting company.