I’ve been using my new platform on The Huffington Post as a reflective blog to help me keep on a regular writing schedule as well as work in more illustrative comics. I’ve been focusing a lot on parenting and creating comics to help illustrate my ideas. So far, it’s been a great challenge and rewarding endeavor.
Read the latest posts here:
- Cooler Temps, Hotter Tempers; Getting Kids to Wear More Clothes in The Fall
- Rock n’ Roll and… Parenting?
- Taking A Left-Turn Past Fear, Straight Towards Brave
- Mom, A.K.A. Purveyor of All Things Snacks
- Staying ME Through Parenting
Like them? Awesome, because I’m having a fun time. But help me out and hit “like” and share them with others.