Conscious marketing and design; helping you reach your potential
We add value to our web design services and programming by integrating marketing recommendations, business coaching, and artful design. We’re going to build you a full-functioning website based on current programming standards that is saturated with the added benefits of recommendations based on business coaching experience, marketing suggestions based on your goals and target market, and truly eye-catching designs matched to your desired look and feel. We combine all of these added benefits into your web design project so we can help you reach financial freedom through your business and attract your dream clients.
How The Web Design Process Works:
Everything is customized to your needs. You choose what you need and we work in phases to help you get what you need. Most web projects are broken into three phases, outlined briefly as follows:
Phase 1: Discovery, Design and Planning:
Process for phase 1:
- Review of your goals.
- Assessment to see what you already have.
- (Optional) Review your past efforts and target market.
- (Optional) Review of current web presence, existing website, etc.
- (Optional) Logo and branding created. (Not needed if you provide your existing logo and branding files for use, in the requested formats)
- Planning (creating a defined scope of work):
- Create site map that lists all elements of the site.
- Create a wireframe for your site that is, basically, a blueprint of all the elements of your future site and where they go.
- Create a homepage layout of the website (jpeg), that includes branding and graphic elements.
- Once the wireframe and layout image(s) are approved, we can provide an estimate for building and launching the proposed site.
What you get at the end of Phase 1:
At the completion of this phase, you will have:
- A logo, identity files, and business card layout, if requested.
- A planned site map for your website
- A planned wireframe for your website (like a “blueprint”)
- A jpeg image, showing what the homepage of your website will look like
- An estimate to complete Phase 2, the development and launch of the website
- A complete list of items needed from you for the development of the site
Phase 2: Website Development & Launch:
Process for phase 2:
- The new site is built on a development server, so your existing website will remain live during the development process.
- You can choose to provide content (images and text), or ask for assistance.
- Search Engine Optimization (optional)
- Once the new development site is built, you can make requests for changes (optional)
- Once the development site is approved for launch, the site is “launched” to your URL
- We provide some basic training for using the CMS content editor interface.
What you get at the end of phase 2:
- Content management website with client editor access where you can add text, images, and blog posts.
- A website built to current web standards, tested on Google, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, iPhone, and iPad
- Search engine optimization to help improve your Google rankings (optional)
- Integrated marketing, with recommended call-to-actions and improved user interaction.
- Analytics Tracking
- A relationship with a designer that understands your goals and recommends tools and marketing efforts.
- for pre-existing sites: redirected Google links to new site
- social media integration
- blog capabilities, etc.)
Phase 3: Marketing Assistance:
Process for phase 3:
- At this stage, most clients ask for help marketing and/or getting print material created.
- A marketing plan is created.
- One-time or ongoing assistance implementing marketing efforts.
What you get at the end of (or during) Phase 3:
- A marketing plan, customized for your business goals, catered to your budget and time.
- Assistance with what social media platform is the best fit for your business and goals, and help using that platform.
- A designer you can call on for assistance, who can help you with ad creation, print materials, blogging, social media posts, etc.