- join a group?
- buy a discounted advertisement?
- join a network and create a proﬁle on a new site?
- invest in smarter search engine optimization (SEO) for your website, etc?
And how many times have you been asked to ACT NOW to receive an incredible deal or you will miss out forever?
Small business owners face making many new decisions every day. And many of these involve marketing choices. Some decisions are easy. Others require careful thought and analysis and can become overwhelming. Making a smart decision can be a difficult task, especially when:
- you are busy running a business
- there is money and time at risk
As a small business owner you know that making wise marketing decisions can possibly make or break your business. Instead of using guess work to determine the best approach to valid investments, you can use simple tools to streamline your decision making process.
I wrote the Make Smart Marketing Decisions and Grow Your Small Business eBook to share proven tips on how to make smart marketing decisions, feel confident in making those decisions, and turn your decisions into a stress-free process. In this eBook we will cover how to:
- Classify Marketing Decisions
- Gather Details For a Specific Marketing Tactic
- Evaluate Details Relevant to Your Marketing Tactic
- Assign Value and Examine Budgets
- Make Your Decision
- Manage Your Decision
- Monitor Your Decision
To receive your free copy of Make Smart Marketing Decisions and Grow Your Small Business eBook, click here to sign up.